Yeah. Baby #3 will be joining our family this August. It was not planned but we're excited! Robert hates when I say it was unplanned. He says he feels like we're on an episode of "16 & Pregnant." :)
About a week before I tested I just KNEW I was pregnant. This ain't my first rodeo! Robert was immediately excited but I was kind of freaking out. I took a test one day while Robert was at work. I didn't tell him and when he got home I asked him to get dinner out of the oven. This is what he found.
He was excited to see the results but he totally didn't get the whole "bun in the oven" thing. He asked, "why did you put the test in a roll?" Haha! It was funny.
We debated whether to tell Emily yet because we didn't want her telling everyone but we decided to so she would understand why mommy wasn't feeling well and needed to rest. I'm so glad we did. Emily is really excited. She talks about the baby every day and tells me all the things she's going to teach the baby (kind of scary!). She's looking forward to being my big helper but she's REALLY hoping for a sister. Chase doesn't have a clue but I think we might have some issues with him when the baby comes. He's a little bit of a momma's boy. :)
I've been pretty sick so it's been difficult so far but it will be worth it right? :)
5 comments:
Congratulations!! We're so excited for you guys!!
Congrats Lindsey!! I'm so excited for you! If you need anything or want to get together sometime and let the kids play just llet me know.
Congratulations from Washington!
Congratulations! What a clever idea!
Congrats! That is a funny way to tell the hub :)
Post a Comment