Monday, January 24, 2011

Funk

I kind of feel like I've been in a funk for oh, a month. I just feel blah and not normal. It's weird and I don't really know how to get out of it. Our life has been pretty boring since the holidays are over therefore our blog is boring too. :) But these are random things that have occupied my brain today:

-First time moms make me laugh. Not you Audj. The ones that have researched every single thing. I can't wait until all their pre-planned parenting blows up in their face when the kid actually gets here.

-I realized that I have taken my wedding ring off one time in over six years. Is that normal?

-Why is it when you most need sleep your kids decide to wake up 27 times throughout the night? How do they know?! They're like little evil torturous psychics or something.

-Something in our kitchen really smells. I can't figure out what it is.

3 comments:

Audrey Nielson said...

How could it be me? I have no idea what I'm doing! :)

Tyler Pulsipher said...

The smell in your kitchen is the funk. (you made that way too easy)

Kaybi said...

I LOVE the first time parent bit. Awesome! And, you haven't taken your ring off, is it bad that I don't wear my wedding ring most days?