It is so much fun to watch Emily learn new things. She gets so excited and is so proud of herself when she learns something new. She loves that she is able to write her name. It makes me smile to see her cute little 3 year old handwriting and it's even better when she gets the letters mixed up. So cute. I just love this little girl.
Today my mom watched her for a little while and while they were driving Emily told her "My mother and father are always stressing me out." I don't know where she gets this stuff! Every word out of her mouth is hysterical. The other day I was wearing one of Robert's t-shirts that looks like this:

Emily told me "Daddy's sad because he made a mistake." She's so smart and the way she just figures things out is amazing sometimes. I'm so grateful for her and the funny things she says. Sometimes she can be difficult and I can get a little frustrated with her but then she'll say something hilarious and it helps me remember how precious she is.
No comments:
Post a Comment