Thursday, September 16, 2010

Baby's First Haircut

My little Chaser had his first haircut. This boy had a mop on his head. It had been driving me crazy for weeks but for some reason I decided I wanted to wait and cut it for his birthday.

Before
Look at all that hair! I'm not gonna lie, he was starting to look like a girl.



During

He got a little nervous when she used the clippers on the back but she gave him a sucker and he was a happy camper for the rest of the time.


Look at that face! Love him.



After

I'm kind of glad all that hair is gone but it really makes him look so big and that part I don't like so much. He did so good getting his hair cut and he looks so handsome!!

5 comments:

Kaybi said...

He is SO cute!!

Audrey Nielson said...

I can't believe how big he is. What a cutie. :)

Wendy Lady said...

oh my cuteness!!!!

Jace and Dusti said...

Geeze I wish I had to cut Daya's hair. haha He is a little stud! Adorable!

Jen H. said...

Brings back memories! I first cut Mason's hair when someone thought he was a girl! But he sure is a cutie pie :)