She colored some pictures and played some games among other things. One game was apparently something where they had to say "hocus pocus" because she kept saying it in the car all the way to grandmas. When I asked her how to play the game she told me "It's not for moms. It's just for kids in preschool to play." Well okay then. Love her!
Thursday, September 9, 2010
First Day
Emily had her first day of preschool today. She was very excited and has been talking about it for weeks. She had a minor meltdown when I dropped her off which was a little embarrassing since no one else in her class cried or even cared that their mom was leaving but she was fine after a few minutes. My dad assured me that in a week or so she won't even notice I'm gone and then I'll be sad about that too. Which is probably true!

She colored some pictures and played some games among other things. One game was apparently something where they had to say "hocus pocus" because she kept saying it in the car all the way to grandmas. When I asked her how to play the game she told me "It's not for moms. It's just for kids in preschool to play." Well okay then. Love her!
She colored some pictures and played some games among other things. One game was apparently something where they had to say "hocus pocus" because she kept saying it in the car all the way to grandmas. When I asked her how to play the game she told me "It's not for moms. It's just for kids in preschool to play." Well okay then. Love her!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
She's so cute!!
I can't believe she is old enough to be in preschool. You're not old enough to have a kid in preschool!!
She is will be fine in a week or so, Mason went through the same thing last year. She will love soon enough and it's good for her to go.
Post a Comment