Tuesday, September 21, 2010

My baby is 1.

On Friday my little Chaser boy turned one. This was not an easy birthday for me. I was a lot more emotional about it than I thought I would be. This boy has been such a blessing to our family. He is so sweet and mellow and just an angel. Robert always asks me why I love Chase more than Emily. :) I don't love him more, just in a different way. But I REALLY REALLY love this kid. He's a momma's boy and definitely has me wrapped around his little finger. He melts my heart!



Chase loves everything boy. He loves cars and trucks and balls. He's 21 pounds 11 ounces and 29 inches tall. Robert calls Chase a wimp but I prefer to say he's cautious. He used to be terrified of my parents dog, his stuffed tiger, and a small stuffed dog that Robert's parents have. So maybe he is a wimp. :) He LOVES to climb on everything and he's very adventurous. He loves lions and can do a few animal sounds and loves to give momma kisses. He's such a cute boy and I'm so grateful to have been blessed to be his mom and to have him in our family.

Happy Birthday my little man!

1 comment:

Kaybi said...

We had a great time at his party. Thanks again!