Remember this Jennifer? First BSB concert in....'98? I had to leave girls camp early to go to this concert and was pretty much told I'd be going to hell because of it. Worth it!

The most hysterical part of this picture is Christine's phone! Ha!

My mom was taking a picture and the show started right as she was taking it! Classic.

Stalking success!


4th best night of my life :)

This is for you Audj. So you can remember how close we were. Good times.

The Backstreet Boys provided seriously some of the best times of my life (before being a wife and mother of course ;). Hopefully I'll get some sweet pics to post after the concert on Wednesday. :)
4 comments:
Bob...I pray for you.
Hilarious!! I had no idea they were coming in concert, I hope I can still get tickets!! I remember you showing me that picture of Nick at MGM, so awesome!
AAAAAHHHHHH! I am so excited to relive the glory days! We will be even closer this time. We had to wait over ten years, but we finally got floor seats!
OMG! I think I just peed my pants! I can't believe that picture, I still remember that night! Good times!
Post a Comment