It had been almost 9 years since the Backstreet Boys had come to SLC but it was worth the wait! We had sweet seats dead center on row 11 and had a great time! We (and when I say we I mean me and one of my BFFs Audrey) had always had this dream of getting floor seats to a BSB concert. I'm not sure why but we just always wanted to. Now we can cross that off our bucket list. Backstreet Boys are still making dreams come true! :)

We ran into Tristan and Jessica and the old BSB gang was back together again! Minus Christine of course....
Other then what could argueably be called the worst opening act ever, the concert was a blast! It was fun to relive the glory days and pretend to be 15 again. I just hope it's not another 9 years until they come back again!
I'm going to TRY to refrain from posting 30 pictures but no promises. So if you don't care, no need to finish! Mal and Audj, I stole some of your pics too. Hope that's okay. :)

Gosh we were close! There were seriously times when I had to zoom out to fit all 4 of them in the picture.
Winner of best picture of the night. Taken by Mal. Love it!

Action shot
Mid "I Want It That Way" I think you can see the joy on our faces!
Bye Boys! I miss you already!
2 comments:
I definitely was not dissappointed! So much fun! Keep the Backstreet Pride Alive!
Love it! Thanks for letting me come with you guys! It was a blast :)
Post a Comment