Emily is officially a big girl. She really is so muture and a little momma to Chase. It's freaky how much she is like me. She talks just like me which is hilarious but also a little scary. She's now potty trained and also moved to a big girl bed. Both of these actually happened a few months ago but I'm a little lazy. :) She is very proud of herself!
Busy Boy
Chase is literally going to be the reason we have no more kids. Not really but sometimes he just plain wears me out. The kid is so gosh darn busy. I don't think he ever stops moving. And I think I am fishing something out of his mouth about ever 3 minutes all day long. But he is also the sweetest little boy. I kiss him about 3271 times a day. And he loves to give me the big open-mouthed slobbery kisses too. I am literally obsessed with him.
When Emily started crawling and pulling herself up and even walking she never got into things or was mischievious. Chase is another story entirely. He is into EV.ERY.THING. He's been crawling and pulling himself up for a couple months and we've been in trouble ever since. We never had to babyproof with Emily because she just never cared to get into things. We've got some work to do with this one. As I am typing this he is trying to climb on top of the coffee table. Ridiculous.
Stealing big sister's treat. Stinker!
High centered on the car seat
This is a side note but aren't these jean diapers so cute?!
No comments:
Post a Comment