I think pretty much everyone who reads our blog (all 2 of you!) already knows this but we are expecting baby #2 in September. We're getting excited but it still doesn't seem real for some reason. I'm sure it will hit us one of these days. This pregnancy has been really rough for me and it makes me wonder why I thought this would be a good idea! You really do forget.... :) Which I guess is good otherwise you really wouldn't do it again. I'm pretty much huge already which is awesome. Everything that didn't happen until I was 8 months pregnant with Emily is already happening this time around so it's been lots of fun. Heartburn, can't sleep, back pain, etc. Good times. But it's all worth it in the end. So hopefully the next 6 months goes quickly and Kaybi, you better not have your baby before me! :)
Our other good news is that we finally have a camera again! YAY! Hopefully I can post some new pictures soon. Emily is the cutest thing ever and maybe I'll get brave and post a belly shot. Or maybe not.
5 comments:
Congratulations! I believe that you do forget, some of my memories are fading and like you said that is a good thing. Hope you feel better and I hope to see pictures of you and Emily soon.
I am SO happy for you! I am SO mad that I'm not there so we can go through this together. I am also showing already. It sucks! Anyways, don't be too mad when I go before you... :)
Congrats, you guys!! How exciting!
That is so exciting Linds!!! How funny that our babies will both be in the same month. I too think that I'm a little nuts for doing this but what's done is done ;). I hope that you are feeling okay!
Congrats, I had no idea but I guess now I know. You guys should really stop by our house sometime. Or maybe we should stop by yours. ;)
Post a Comment