Thursday, April 9, 2009
It's A.......
Just a quick note to say that we found out this morning that we're having a BOY! Yeah, I don't beleive it either. I'm in total shock. I kept asking the ultrasound tech if she was sure. She assured me she was 100% sure so I'm going to trust her! Based on family history we just assumed it would be a girl. But we're way excited and have tons of shopping to do!! Robert is really excited. It's so cute. He tried to act like it was no big deal but he had a big old grin on his face. The baby was not the most cooperative little guy but I'm glad he at least showed us enough! Now we have to think of a name.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Congrats! Thanks for going along with Kent's teasing! I am so excited for you!
Congrats! You should keep up the Eyre family tradition and name him Jeremy. :)
Conratulations guys, as for the name, Michael is a good name. Think about it, I am sure you will make the right decision. Remember, MICHAEL.
Post a Comment