Does anyone have any suggestions how to get a 16 month old to stop using a bottle? Emily is extremely stubborn and refuses to drink milk any other way and I am desperate to get rid of that stupid thing. The only thing I can think of is just taking it away cold turkey. She'll probably go days without drinking milk but she'll survive right? She'll drink anything else from a sippy just fine but refuses to drink milk from it. Any tips or tricks would be appreciated!
P.S. Sorry our blog is so boring lately. We no longer have a camera or a camcorder. We're going to go looking this weekend and hopefully we can find something. There's been so many things that have happened lately and we'll say, "oh, I wish we had our video camera." Anyway, soon, I hope.
4 comments:
You can try the "gussie" and draw a scary face around the nipple. :)
I don't want to traumatize her! But thanks for the suggestion. I hadn't thought of that....
Cold turkey!! I took Luke's away at 10 months and never looked back. He was a little worried for a bit but I put chocolate milk in a sippy cup and the rest is history. Good luck!!
I like Kaybi's suggestion. Cold turkey and if you need, chocolate milk! Good luck!
Post a Comment