Monday, July 6, 2015

Oh the random things in a mother's purse

I was cleaning out my purse the other day and was amused at some of the things I found in there. And I thought this is one of those small and simple daily things that I want to remember. I wish I would have documented it in some way when my kids were younger and I REALLY had bizarre stuff in my purse! My kids are growing and I just don't carry as much of their stuff as I used to. This was made clear when my cousin asked if I had diaper rash cream this weekend and I don't even carry it anymore! So here were the contents of my purse....

Sofia doll, half empty box of yogurt raisins, loose change, hand sanitizer, Harmon's stickers, sucker, arms to an Olaf doll, beaded necklace, markers, playdoh can, 3 pens, wallet, hair elastics, carrot shaped eraser, comb, rock, 6 diapers (too many!), wipes, gum drop, dance and tumbling paperwork, toy elephant, oreos, coloring book, coupons, so many receipts, crap ton of garbage, half of a pencil sharpener, Logan's immunization record, 2 checkbooks, 4 notebooks with "Carly" written on every page.

I love my kiddos so much. Even though I would love to have a clean and organized purse, I'm going to miss the days of carrying their random crap around!

No comments: