Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Disneyland - Day 3

First thing we did was stop to see Minnie. Carly was so happy! She's obsessed with Minnie Mouse.
 After rope drop we went straight to Splash Mountain. Both Robert and I wanted to ride it and since Carly and Logan aren't tall enough, we made Emily and Chase go twice. They HATED it! I think we traumatized them just a little. :) But it's good for them right?






 Yay! Rapunzel!

 
By about 5:30 all the kids were really tired so we decided to call it a day! We went back to the room, packed up and got ready to head home.
 

Day 3
Splash Mountain (twice)
Winnie the Pooh (twice)
Meet Winnie the Pooh
Meet Tigger
Haunter Mansion
Lunch at Hungry Bear
Meet Tiana
Pirates of the Carribbean
Tarzan's Treehouse
Jungle Cruise
Tiki Room
Teacups
Meet Rapunzel
Castle Walkthrough
Shopping
Dinner at Village Haus
Peter Pan
Then we let each kid pick one more ride but I can't remember what they each picked
More Shopping

Goodbye Disneyland! Until next time.....

No comments: