Wednesday, January 1, 2014

California Adventure-Day 2

Today was Chase's Birthday! Robert and I decorated the room and he got to open his birthday presents first thing in the morning. 
 

We went to breakfast at Goofy's Kitchen. It was really fun! For those of you that don't know Goofy's Kitchen is a character restaurant where a bunch of characters come to your table while you're eating. They each spend a lot of time with each table. We really enjoyed it and felt it was worth the cost. Especially for a birthday.



Birthday cupcake at 9:00am.




First stop of course had to be Carsland! Mater sang Happy Birthday to Chase! He LOVED it!


Red played the tune of Happy Birthday on his horn!
Cars Land is awesome. The details are amazing. Not everyone probably cares but we've watched those movies hundreds of times so we really loved all the little details. Radiator Springs Racers and Mater's Junkyard Jamboree were by far our favorite rides of the day. I think we went on Mater about 8 times. :)
This kid was in heaven!
Radiator Springs Racers. Awesome ride. We went three times.


McQueen also told Chase Happy Birthday. He thought it was the coolest!




 
While we were sitting waiting for the parade to start Emily saw the Tower of Terror across the street. She decided she wanted to go on it. I was really surprised because she is by far the wimpiest of all our kids. So I took her on it. She was a little scared but stayed brave until we were loading onto the elevators. Then she started crying and we left. I was proud of her for making it that far!
 


Day 2
Breakfast at Goofy's Kitchen
Fastpass for Radiator Springs Racers
Mater's Junkyard Jamboree (multiple times)
Walk/shop Cars Land Main Street
Ride Radiator Springs Racers (2 times)
Luigi's Flying Tires
Lunch at Cozy Cone
Shopping
Mater's Junkyard Jamboree again
It's Tough to be a Bug
Heimlich's Chew Chew Train
Flik's Flyers
Disney Junior show
Monsters Inc
Tower of Terror (almost)
Parade
Dinner at Flo's V-8 Cafe
Little Mermaid
Goofy's Sky School
Mater's Junkyard Jamboree
Radiator Springs Racers
World of Color

1 comment:

Steph said...

I can't wait till I have kids to take to Disneyland! Looks like so much fun!