Anyone here on Pinterest?
I have heard tons about it for months now. I fear that if I get started I won't be able to stop. I also fear that I will find too many things/ideas I want to do. I already have a project list 17 miles long and none of it ever gets done. Do I really want to subject myself to the depression that will ensue when I have even more projects that won't get completed? Hmmmm.....
For your totally unrelated viewing pleasure
3 comments:
I LOVE pinterest. It's amazing, however it is very addicting. I could spend hours and hours pinning things.
Aww. Cute pic! I don't have a Pinterest account, but I like to lurk there a lot. I just bookmark everything and it's gotten completely out of control.
Cute! Pinterest - is a great resource when you need some new ideas.
Post a Comment