Tuesday, May 15, 2012
Back
I previously mentioned that we cancelled our internet about 8 months ago after an argument with the Century Link lady. We had planned to get it back a few months later but then decided we kind of really liked not having it. Let's be honest, it's just a giant time waster. Remember when the internet didn't really exist? Yeah. Somehow we managed. Anyway, because of recent circumstances we were kind of forced to get it back. BOO! But alas, here we are. Back to the blog!
I have mixed feelings towards our blog. I am kind of weird but I really don't like people knowing about my life. I don't share much of my life with anyone other than Robert and maybe my mom. But I don't even tell my mom everything. So why would I have a blog if I don't want anyone to know about my life? Good question. I've discovered over the last 8 months that blogging was my incentive to take pictures. It shouldn't be that way but I stopped blogging and also stopped taking pictures! Poor Carly has like ten pictures of her first 8 months of life. She'll probably be in therapy over it when she's older. I can't say for sure if there is a direct correlation or if her lack of photos is just based on a busier life but I'm hoping getting back to the blog will help me take more pictures!
Well that was a really long and pointless blabber fest. But there will be lots more posts in the near future to catch up on things!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Linds I love your blog, it's one of the only ways I know what the heck is going on in your life. I know it shouldn't be that way but alas.
I'm glad to know you read it! It's been too long Liz...
Whoo-hoo!! I'm glad you're back because I've been checking your blog for updates, like, a lot. But I totally know what you mean about not wanting to share everything. Mine is a private blog and I think only 3 people read it! lol! But it's our family journal and I like looking back and reading about all the stuff we've been through.
Looking forward to more posts!
I was seriously just thinking this morning you never update your blog. Now lets see some pics!
Post a Comment