Tuesday, August 2, 2011

It's August!!!!

Hallelujah!! I never thought I would be so excited for it to be August. Usually I HATE the month of August. It's hot and nothing really too exciting happens. Plus it's the end of summer (which doesn't really make me too sad. I don't think it's a secret that I don't like summer.) but it means school starts and it's kind of back to real life.

But this August is different. By the end of this month this baby will no longer be in my belly! I can't even begin to express how happy that makes me. This pregnancy has been nothing short of miserable. :) But I'll try to keep the complaining to a minimum because I am extrememly excited to have this little girl join our family!

34 weeks. Not the most flattering picture but is anything really flattering when you're 9 months pregnant?

1 comment:

Kate said...

Eee! We're so excited for your family!!