Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Easter

I've decided that holidays are 10 times more fun when you have kids and about 100 times more exhausting. We had various Easter festivities non-stop for four days in a row. But we had a great time and the kids loved all of it.

Brady Family Easter Egg Hunt


Chase really didn't care about any egg hunts over the course of the weekend. All he wanted to do was play. He seriously went up and down this little mound for over 30 minutes and threw the worlds biggest tantrum when I finally had to drag him in.




Cottrell Family Easter Egg Hunt



The Easter Bunny came

This was pretty funny. We went to my dads on Easter morning. They always do baskets and have an egg hunt. Chase was helping himself to everyone's basket and then when we went out to find the eggs all but three of them were stolen by birds. It was crazy!



There was a lot more but that's all the pictures I took. So.....the end!

No comments: