There were so many amazing trees. I loved this cute little Mickey tree.
And of course Emily's favorite.
We took the kids to sit on Santa's lap while we were there. I was excited to get to cross that off my Christmas to-do list! They actually did really well. Emily was shy and wouldn't talk to him but she didn't cry. Chase was so tired that he really didn't care. And yes, I took a picture of the picture instead of walking into the next room to actually scan it. I am that lazy.
It was a super fun family activity! Thanks grandma and grandpa!
2 comments:
We went to the Festival of Trees yesterday also. Too bad we didn't run into each other. It's been too long!
We missed it this year, bummer. But the way that Avery literally ATTACHES Christmas Tress, I figured it was for the best.
Post a Comment