So I took the kids to Gardner Village last week. We were looking at the little elf displays (which were a little creepy and scared my kids) and came across this one. Santa's little helper checking the naughty and nice list. Let's look a little closer at the naughty list. What does that say? Right there near the top? I knew it!
I just noticed as I was posting this that my mom's name is also on the naughty list. Is there something you need to tell us mom?
We took Mason to that last year and he DID NOT like the elves one bit, they are a bit creepy! So we decided not to take him again, for awhile at least because I still enjoy it :)
1 comment:
We took Mason to that last year and he DID NOT like the elves one bit, they are a bit creepy! So we decided not to take him again, for awhile at least because I still enjoy it :)
Post a Comment