Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Baby Girl

My baby girl is three years old. I was really pretty emotional about it. This girl is such a joy. I really think she's taken about ten years off my life but I love her more than anything. She is constant entertainment. I'm really going to miss this stage of her life.

If you read our blog at all you are well aware that Emily's life revolves around princesses. Literally her entire life. She talks about them from the moment she wakes up until she goes to bed at night. And then she has dreams about them. I love having such a girlie girl but sometimes it's a little exhausting to talk about princesses all day.

Emily loves preschool, painting her nails, jewelry, purses, and wishes she could wear a dress everyday. Her favorite foods are pizza and chicken nuggets. And she needs apple juice rehab. She drinks it like it's liquid crack or something. It's bad. Her favorite TV show is Dora the Explorer. She loves to read, play play-doh, color, and all those 3 year old things. She is a complete mini-me and talks exactly like me which is pretty hilarious. We get a lot of comments on how well she talks and I tell them it's because she gets a lot of practice. She never.stops.talking.

One of the best parts of the last year has been watching Emily be a big sister. She loves Chase so much and is so good with him. When he's taking a nap she asks me about every 5 minutes if she can wake him up because she misses him. They love playing together. And I love watching them interact. It's precious. Of course they fight sometimes too which really just makes me laugh. She's really grown up a lot in the last year and is such an angel and brings us so much joy.

But she'll always be our Baby Girl.






5 comments:

Kayla Shields said...

Lindsay,
I found your blog through Elyse's and I just have to say that I love it! You have two of the cutest kids ever!
Kayla

Audrey Nielson said...

I love that she is so into princesses. That's how it should be! She is adorable!

Lindsay said...

Thanks Kayla! I tend to agree. :)

Jen H. said...

Those are some really cute pictures! Your kids are so cute. I love the princess phase, I literally can't wait for Avery to get there :)

Jace and Dusti said...

OH Emily! :) I just love her! She is so funny!