Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Witches

I took the kids to Gardner Village last week. We had fun walking around and getting fudge at Sweet Afton's. It is impossible to get a good picture of Emily these days. If she's not covering her eyes she doing this....

Or this....

And then there's this sweet boy.



Then last week all the girls went to Witches Night Out. If you don't know what it is it's a girls night out (although there were some men there and I felt really bad for them!) that Gardner Village does every year where everyone dresses up like witches and they just have drawings, food, music, dancing, shopping, etc. It was super fun and nice to do something without kids. That doesn't happen very often for me and Robert was great to take care of the kids.


Good times!

2 comments:

Jace and Dusti said...

You guys look FABULOUS! I so wish I could have been there!

Kaybi said...

Thank you for not posting the picture where I look like a complete idiot staring off into space. :) I was a little worried.