FACTS IN FOUR
Four Shows I watch
* Amazing Race
* The Office
* Big Bang Theory
* The Middle
Four things I'm passionate about
* Robert
* My Kids
* Church
* Young Women's calendar :)
Four phrases I say a lot
* You kids are driving me nuts!
* Emily Ann!
* Are you kidding me?
* Do you need to go potty?
Four things I've learned from the past
* Communicate
* Always pay your tithing no matter what
* Don't let your baby sleep in it's swing all the time :)
* Don't wish your life away, just enjoy the moment because you can't get it back
Four Places I would like to go
* France
* Italy
* Hawaii
* New York City
Four Things I did yesterday
* Grocery store
* Shopping at Kohl's
* Clean
* Played princesses
Four things I'm looking forward too
* BSB concert! Woot woot!
* Emily being fully potty trained
* Fish Lake
* Getting grass in our backyard
Four things I love about winter
* Um....nothing
* Christmas
* Wearing sweaters
* Cozy blankets
Four things on my wish list
* Decent sleep
* A new job for Robert
* Swing set
* A maid
Four People I tag
* Kaybi
* Dusti
* Elyse
* Kate.....or anyone else who wants to!
3 comments:
I didn't even know the Back Street Boys (Boyz?) got back together. I though with Justin's solo career we would never see the day. You lucky girl!!
Ha I think Tyler is a little confused and is mixing BSB and Nsync. Loved learning all those fun facts!
I AM SO EXCITED FOR BSB TOO! Remember when we went to their first concert?
Post a Comment