Monday, May 3, 2010

Museum of Natural History

Today I took the kids to the Utah Museum of Natural History. The first Monday of every month they have free admission. I was a little worried that Emily wouldn't like it since she could not care less about Utah's natural history but I figured we'd try it since it was free. Luckily they have a dinosaur exhibit and she actually liked the stuffed animals and bugs. Ariel had a good time as well.

I'm not sure if you can see it but Ariel is laying next to Emily on the ledge. Apparently she wanted to see the dinosaurs too.




Discovering dinosaur bones


1 comment:

Kim said...

So cute! i can't believe how long her hair is, so cute! I also loved the signing clip, she and Brooke would get along great we have similar signing clips of Brooke. Also thanks for the post about the mission reunion and Cambodia special. We watch conference on the internet and didn't see it so after reading your post we went on a search and found it to watch for an FHE, Kent loved it!