I am officially half way through this pregnancy. Hooray! I'm hoping he'll decide to come at least a little early so I'm telling myself I'm more than halfway. :) Things are getting a lot better. I haven't thrown up in exactly 2 weeks so I'm pretty excited about that! Now I'm ginormous (as Robert would say!) and having all the fun that comes along with that. Back ache, hip pain, heartburn, etc. We had our 20 week ultrasound this week and everything is looking great. I had no reason to think anything was wrong with the baby but its hard not to think the worst. I was glad to have confirmation that everything is great. And yup, still a boy!
Emily is starting to understand the concept of a baby in my tummy and having a little brother which is pretty cute. Sometimes she gets a little confused and we'll ask her where the baby is and she thinks its in her tummy. But she tries to share her milk and snacks with the baby and gives my belly hugs. She's going to be a great big sister.
I'm starting to realize how soon he's going to be here and that makes me panic a little. With Emily, I think I was pregnant for about 3 years so I felt like I had so much time to get ready. Plus that's all I thought about for 9 months! Of course no amount of time prepares you for your first child but we had the nursery ready, clothes washed, etc. Time is flying by this time around. The poor kid has no nursery, no clothes, not even a name. I'm definitely panicking a little but I'm sure we'll be fine. I'm getting really excited to meet the little guy!
2 comments:
Oh You'll love having a little boy! That's so exciting. I'm glad that everything is going well and baby is healthy. I'm still not done with Tru's nursery and he is 18 months!! Oh well, maybe I'll get it up and running before the next one comes.
Yay two weeks! Let's go for three!
Post a Comment