Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Emily's 1 Year Pics






We've had to keep these under wraps since they were Christmas gifts to grandparents etc but now we can share. You can't tell from these pictures but Emily was less than cooperative. The first time we went (yes, the FIRST time) she wouldn't stop screaming. The second time she wasn't exactly happy and cooperative but at least she wasn't screaming and they managed to get some decent pictures. We did discover that she is quite the diva and I'm glad I don't work there because it was exhausting! I think I should develop a TV show just showing what insane things people do to get kids to smile for pictures. I'm sure we looked like fools. It was worth it though!



2 comments:

Malorie said...

Oh my goodness, she is adorable!! I can't believe how big she has gotten. How fun :)

Kurt Hal said...

Very cute girl! Who would have thought Bob could produce something so cute. ;)