Monday, December 15, 2008

Finally!

As of Friday, our house in Tooele is officially done. It has been such a long and difficult road and we're so happy to at least have this phase of it complete. Our loan officer asked if we would ever build a house again......yeah, definitely not! At least not ourselves. Thanks to everyone who has helped us get through the last two years. We're so grateful for the support and encouraging words from everyone. And we're especially grateful to our friends and family who sacrificed their time, etc to help us. We couldn't have survived without it. Thank you thank you thank you!!

1 comment:

Meg said...

Lindsay!!! How the heck are you??? When I was home for Thanksgiving I drove past your parents house and I thought, "I wonder what Lindsay is up to these days?" It's good to hear from you! You have such a pretty little girl! I hope that life is treating you well.