Sometimes I think summer is just as busy as the rest of the year. The only difference is there's no break from the kids!! Haha. This year we had each of the kids (except Logan) do a special summer activity or camp. Emily took a 3 day dance intensive, a week-long tumbling camp, and a Chinese summer camp. Chase did a week-long summer camp at the aquarium. And Carly did the week-long tumbling camp as well. We also kept up on all the regular activities (dance, tumbling, piano, karate, swimming lessons, etc). It was full but fun!
The aquarium and the girls' tumbling is about half an hour away from our house so instead of driving back and forth we would try to entertain ourselves on the south end of the valley when those camps were happening. It got tough! We went to Scheels, the park, library, grocery store, aquarium, any other fun/free place I could think of!
This cracks me up. I took this picture to show Robert that they were listening so intently to Abe Lincoln and then I noticed that they are standing the exact same way!
Free books for completing the library's summer reading challenge. We go to the library a lot in the summer!
Chase got his yellow belt!
Summer flew by in a flash!
No comments:
Post a Comment