Saturday, May 16, 2015

A new leaf

I have missed this blog so much. As it is another area in my life where I am failing miserably. It's time to stop complaining about how I'm not doing anything about it and JUST DO IT! It's fitting that the last post was Logan's first birthday and now we're four days away from his 2nd birthday. Ahhhh...oh well. A NEW LEAF!

Jan-March in a nut shell

January consisted of A LLOOOOOTTTTT of these.

Ice Skating field trip. I guess I didn't get any pictures of Carly.....poor 3rd child.
 
Ice cream to celebrate Emily's perfect report card.
Utah gymnastics. Chase loves going.
Field trip at Jump n Bounce!





Emily's Valentines party I was in charge of.

Preschool bowling Valentine's party

 Chase took a community ed karate class. And got a stripe?
 We go to the zoo a lot.
 And it doesn't matter how many times we go, the kids ALWAYS have to take a picture by every animal statue they see.


 Cultural Night at the elementary school.
 Writing her Chinese characters the traditional way
 With her friends at the Great Wall of China
 On an African safari
 Chinese New Year-putting the red envelopes in the dragon's mouth.
 Crazy Hair Day
 These three.....
 Dance friends
 Hip hop team at Hunter drill team showcase
 Who reads like this???
Legos at the mall
Jazz team at Cottonwood drill showcase
The weather this winter was awesome!!!

Elvis is in the building. Dance pics.

Some homeless child that found his way into our house.

Sunday before Easter.







No comments: