Thursday, May 1, 2014

Photo Dump

I'm getting complaints from grandmas about not updating this thing so I said I would do a photo dump of the kids. So here you go! This dates all the way back to Chase's birthday so.....yeah.



 This girl. We had some rough times over the fall.
 Halloween



 Our pumpkins. L-R oldest to youngest.

 Our new piano. Well not new, actually extremely old but new to us!
 Handsome men!
 Elfie came back! Christmas time.
 And brought a new toy! Little People Nativity




 I mean seriously. I love this kid.

 A little light reading.
 This is why Logan needed a haircut.
 After his first haricut! So handsome.
 Our kids think Elfie is hilarious. I take that as a compliment!
 Carly loaded the dishwasher all by herself and did a pretty darn good job!
 Emily got glasses!
 7 months!



 What four year old doesn't need a 7 foot long stuffed rattlesnake?
 
 Setting up and organizing her gifts. Not at all like her mom used to do. ;)
 Too much handsomeness.
 Carly REALLY wanted to open presents.
 We got my dad this signed Fran Tarkenton jersey. His childhood hero.

 Seriously.
I'll stop here because I'm tired. :)


No comments: