Friday, September 13, 2013

Summer is over. Yay!

So I think I've said this 100 times but I really don't like summer.

1. It's hot. And this past summer now holds the record for the hottest summer ever for Utah. So when I say it's hot, it's hot. I don't enjoy being hot. If you do you should seek mental help because you are not normal. Nothing more miserable to me than being sweaty and gross.

2. Busy time of year for Robert's work. This means he works even more than usual. Not only that but he works outside. See #1.

Despite the fact that it's hotter than you know what and Robert was pretty much never home (and I had a newborn), we still managed to come up with a list of fun things to do over the summer.

Go to the zoo
 Eat peanut butter
 Hold your baby brother
 Never comb your hair
Hold all kinds of snakes

 Ride horses


 Get your face painted
 Try desperately to win a goldfish
Make funny faces
 Go ice skating

 Fall down
 Watch lots of movies
 Hold your baby brother some more
 Play with your sister
 Eat some cake
Make new friends
 Hold to the iron rod
 Learn to swim
 Fly to space
 Bowl with your family
 Be the best baby ever
 Get lots of strikes
 Watch some baseball (or A LOT of baseball)
 Be handsome
 Grow too fast
 Ugh, hold more snakes
 Frolic in the forest
 Lose all your teeth

That about sums up our summer!

No comments: