Friday, July 12, 2013

Logan's First Month

How cute is a baby in shorts?!?

Deep in thought. Isn't he such a little man??
A few days after Logan was born, Emily had her preschool graduation. I unfortunately had to miss it. I was really sad but glad Robert could actually go. He never gets to go to anything since he's always working. Her class did a play of the book Silly Sally and Emily played Silly Sally. So she insisted on making silly faces.....


Emily with her teacher Miss Jamie.
Her and her bestie Maleia.
Before we had Logan we did a lot of speculation as to how the kids would react and handle the new baby. We of course assumed Carly would have the hardest time with the adjustment. For the first few weeks if I was holding Logan, Carly would try to climb on my lap too. But that really was the end of it. She dealt with it quite well. The one who had the hardest time with the new baby was actually Emily. I love the girl to death but she needs a lot of attention. A lot. So she didn't like that I wasn't giving her the attention she wanted. I think she's getting better now but it was a rough few weeks.
She loves her baby brother!

2am looks much better when you get to look at this little face.

Go A's!
In June, my grandpas assisted living facility had a carnival. They had pony rides, face painting, games, dinner, mechanical bull, etc. It was pretty fun!
 






I don't know what cruel person decided to do this game. Bowls with real goldfish in them. Land the ball in the bowl, take home the fish! Thankfully none of my kids won a fish.

 
This kid makes some crazy faces!!






 ONE MONTH OLD!!!

No comments: