A few weeks ago I took the kids to Wheeler Farm. I'm trying to get them out of the house as much as possible before the new baby comes and we're cooped up inside for awhile. Plus I hate summer so I want to enjoy the weather before it gets too hot. Which it already is. My mom and my brother came with. It was a little windy/chilly that day but that's just the way I like it. We took our lunch and had a good time.
 |
| Carly loved the rabbits! |
 |
| Check out Em's outfit. :) Such a trendsetter. |
 |
| Chase is so protective of Carly. She tends to have no fear, or maybe it's just a lack of awareness, and would sometimes get too close or try to stick her hand in the horses mouth. Chase would grab her to protect her. So precious! |
 |
| Carly has no fear. Poor goose. |
No comments:
Post a Comment