I did a Birthday Interview with Emily. Here are her answers:
How old are you? 5
What is your nickname? Em
What is your favorite food? pizza
What is your favorite color? pink
What is your favorite TV show? Doc Mcstuffins
What is your favorite movie? Barbie Magic of the Rainbow
What is your favorite animal? kitties
What is your favorite book? Rapunzel
What is your favorite song? I Am A Child of God
What is your favorite drink? red drink
What is your favorite breakfast food? waffles with syrup
What is your favorite snack? peanut butter
What is your favorite outfit? leggings, skirt
What is your favorite game? Candyland
What is your favorite toy? Merida doll
Who is your best friend? Haley, Vanessa, and Aryonna
What is your favorite holiday? Halloween Christmas
What do you like to take to bed? cuddle uppet, sea horse, puppy, pillow pet
What is your favorite place to go? Disneyland
What is your favorite restaurant? Fazolis
Where do you want to go on vacation? the beach
What do you want to be when you grow up? doctor, veterinarian, and a mom
1 comment:
Happy birthday, Emily! I love Candyland, too.
Post a Comment