*Emily made her first competition dance team! Woohoo! She's so excited. I'm excited too.
*Did anyone watch the show "The Week The Women Went?" I want to go on that show. Mainly just to get a break for a week. But the premise is that all the women over age 18 in the whole town leave for one week and chaos ensues. My favorite line from the first episode was from a dad with two kids. 9 year old son has severe ADHD and has to have his medication very regulated, which his wife always takes care of. Then they have a 7 year old girl and he said "She's a drama queen. And there ain't no medication for that." Haha.
*Michelle Obama is my hero. I just love her. Not even for political reasons. I just think she's an awesome lady.
*During the Olympics I got barely 5 hours of sleep per night. And thanks to Carly it was not consecutive. Ever since they ended on Sunday I've been sick. Lame.
*Is summer over yet? For reals.
The end.
No comments:
Post a Comment