I always have a million projects I want to do around the house. Mostly for Robert to do! Unfortunately he works a lot so none of them really get done. And then every once and awhile I'll make him spend his holidays doing them. Poor guy. Memorial Day we redid Emily's closet to make more room for the baby and add storage. I love it!
From this...
She just had one long shelf and one long bar across the top. Not very efficient for a 3 year old and a baby.

To this...

To this...

I'm so glad I have a handy husband. I only wish there were more holidays. :)
3 comments:
That looks awesome! Good work! I have a feeling if we buy a house Kent will be in for the same thing - working on his holidays!
Can he come do Kimber's next? It looks fantastic!!
Don't you mean you wish you had more husbands instead of more holidays?
Post a Comment