I have read soooo many people's blogs lately where they've talked about how sad they are to see summer end, so bummed that summer is ending, blah, blah, blah.
Not me.
I seriously LOATHE summer. I cannot wait for it to end. Good freakin riddance.
I guess I can see why some people like summer because it's like sunny and stuff but it really just makes me miserable and hot and sticky and I get headaches and have to do yard work and deal with two little kids who want to be outside all the time but get overheated really easily and our car has no air conditioning so we have to stay home and our ghetto fabulous swamp cooler keeps our house at a balmy 79 degrees and I just really want it to be done.
Bring on fall and football! And summer, get the heck out of my life!
3 comments:
You can come hang out at my house anytime. :) I am excited for fall, two years in the heat I'm ready for something colder.
Finally, someone who understands me. Fall is my favorite season; thw weather is finally nice and cool and comfortable-all you have to do is wear pants and a jacket, it is the best sports season of the year, and it is all about new beginnings-everything starts again in the fall. I hate the oppresive heat and inevitable bordom of summer. I am really excited for summer to end!
Oh, man. Not me. The hotter the better, I say. But fall is my second favorite.
Post a Comment