Tuesday, January 12, 2010

We're on the map

The In-N-Out burger near our house opened in December. The food at In-N-Out isn't really all that special but it kind of makes it feel like Utah is moving up in the world! Robert's extended family lives in California and every time we go visit we have to make a trip to In-N-Out. But it's about a 30 minute drive to the nearest location. We now live closer to an In-N-Out than they do!

We finally decided to endure the wait and try it out. Robert's favorite food is hamburgers and I can't stand them but I can actually tolerate a few bites of an In-N-Out burger. When I pulled into the drive-thru, I counted 25 cars in front of me just to order. Then there were another 7-10 in front of that. But they apparently have the system down because it was only about 20 minutes until I was pulling away with food in hand. Check out the grease seeping through the bag. Who doesn't love a bag of grease....


Robert had to document the occassion since I NEVER eat hamburgers. Even this time I had about 3 bites and couldn't tolerate any more.

1 comment:

Jen H. said...

We have yet to venture to one here, I love hamburgers, but don't think that they are worth a 20+ minute wait when there is an Artic Circle just arond the corner!