It's always nice to be reminded how much we enjoy spending time together. I know we get distracted sometimes with all the day to day tasks and the kids so it's nice to remember that we still really like each other. He's my BFF!
Monday, December 14, 2009
Date Night
I love date night. Robert and I try to have at least one date night a month. With his crazy work schedule it's really a necessity for both of us. We had planned Saturday night to go out. Unfortunately Emily got really sick last week so we ended up staying home. I was pretty bummed because after 4 days of cleaning up barf and wiping boogers, I was in need of a break. But I guess that's the way it goes when you are parents. It's no longer about you. So anyway, I think Robert could sense my desperation. He was sweet and decided we could do a gingerbread house together after the kids were asleep. Here's our beauty:

It's always nice to be reminded how much we enjoy spending time together. I know we get distracted sometimes with all the day to day tasks and the kids so it's nice to remember that we still really like each other. He's my BFF!
It's always nice to be reminded how much we enjoy spending time together. I know we get distracted sometimes with all the day to day tasks and the kids so it's nice to remember that we still really like each other. He's my BFF!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Luke and I were reading your blog together. He got SO excited when he saw your gingerbread house. "It's just like mine!" he yelled
Post a Comment