Monday, November 9, 2009

Halloween Fun

Emily has been obsessed with various Disney princesses over the last few months, Belle and Snow White mainly. She had a Belle birthday party so we decided she'd be Snow White for Halloween. She was so excited! I would ask her what she was going to be for Halloween and she would say "I be Belle. No.....I be Snow White." Like she was teasing me. She seriously kills me! I must say she was the cutest Snow White ever. And Chase, well he was a giraffe because we found a costume that fit. :) We had a difficult time getting a good picture of our little princess. Maybe it was all the sugar.....

3 comments:

Tyler Pulsipher said...

I can see you've taught Chase all about how great Halloween is. Maybe Snow White should share some of that sugar with the poor girafe.

Kaybi said...

So cute!

Jace and Dusti said...

That is so funny! Cute cute!