Monday, September 28, 2009

Introducing.....

CHASE ROBERT
Born September 17, 2009 6:58 am
7 lbs 13 oz, 19.5 inches



He was born via repeat c-section and was immediately wisked away to the NICU where he unfortunately spent the next five days due to respitory distress, fluid in his lungs, a heart murmur, etc. This was very difficult for me because I was unable to even see him for several hours because of the anesthesia from the c-section. Thankfully he recovered fully and is absolutely perfect in every way! I think he just knew he had an older sister to compete with so he wanted to make sure his presence was known.



He is such a laid back and mellow baby. I'm so blessed. He sleeps and eats great which makes things a lot easier. Being a mother of two has been not as stressful as I thought it would be. (knock on wood) Emily has adjusted amazingly well and is a good helper. Sometimes too good but she's learning.

Photo of our family of three the night before Chase was born.

8 comments:

Kim said...

Congratulations! I am glad you are home and that Chase is too! I can't believe all of that hair he has! What a cutie! Hope you keep adjusting well.

Trevor and Hilary said...

Congrats!! He is so adorable!

Audrey Nielson said...

Look at that hair! He is so cute!

Kaybi said...

Look at all that hair!!! What a cute kid! Congrats!

Tyler Pulsipher said...

Congrats on the little guy. Now you don't have to worry about passing on the Coterel name. (I realize I spelled that wrong, it was on purpose and once you understand that it becomes a good joke)

Jace and Dusti said...

He is a gorgeous little baby! How did you get him to have sooooo much hair. Daya is sooooo bald! haha Congrats you guys!

Kate said...

Congrats, you guys!

Meg said...

Oh he is adorable!!! I love all his dark hair! What a sweet baby! Congratulations you guys!